Edge to Edge Quilting
Monday, May 10th from 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Edge to Edge Quilting supplies
- Embroidery Machine in good working order and knowledge of its use
- 1 Roll of Medium Cutaway 20" wide
- Edge to Edge Quilting on your Embroidery Machine- Machine Embroidery Book & CD
Note: Please have files for your machine loaded to a USB before class.
- 1¼ yd of Focal Fabric for front
The backing needs to be at least 65" wide x 65" long. This allows for approx. 10" of extra fabric on all 4 sides for hooping needs. Your backing can be pieced or a wide back can be purchased. If you piece your backing please have that prepared before class. Please also have the top and backing pressed.
- (1) Twin size package of batting
- (1) Can 505 Spray OR (1) Can of KK 2000
- Thread to match top and bottom of quilt
- Hoops: 6 x 10, 8 x 12 OR 9½ x 14- (Any of these hoops will work)
- Pen and paper
*Cancelation refund policy: You must cancel at least 48 hours before the scheduled class begins to receive a full refund.*